Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Picture only update

Elder Harker hasn't sent a mass email in a few weeks so I thought I'd do an update with what I have.


A few statements that Elder Harker has made in personal conversations:

I'm training Elder Call, I got transferred to Pharr B... so same address I'll do a quick six there 

I feel like Gandalf.   "Ten thousand lives of men I have walked this earth, and now I have not enough time..."

This first set of pictures the other Elder Harker's mother shared on Facebook.  It was a pday activity in August.  Our Elder Harker is there in the middle...kinda like a Where's Waldo of missionaries.  When I asked him about it he said that he was there, but didn't get to play because he was still on medical restrictions due to his surgery.  He did get to dribble the ball a bit. The middle picture shows the missionaries all watching their mission president, President Torres dribble the ball a bit.



This next set of pictures was posted by President Torres on one of the mission Facebook pages.  I believe this was a zone conference in which the missionaries were taught how to use crockpots.  Each apartment was recently provided with a crockpot to use.
A picture of a picture of Elder Harker 




Elder Harker is in the background...
the only one wearing his suit coat

Another background shot of Elder Harker...
again the one wearing his suit coat

These pictures were also posted by President Torres.  He documented the new arrivals.  Elder Harker is training so he was there to pick up his "greenie"
yet another background shot of Elder Harker...
way in the back there on the right

At lunch/dinner with trainers and greenies
Our Elder Harker is peaking out
from behind his greenie, Elder Call  


 These last pics were posted on Facebook by a member down there.  
 Elder Harker has been helping with an English class down there... they call him Elder Teacher


Love this smile on Elder Harker's face!!








No comments:

Post a Comment