Monday, October 16, 2017

hello everyone (sent October 9)

Well the last week of my mission went by pretty fast... We have mostly just been trying to find people to teach

Baptism with Esmerelda
These past two years have past by super quick, i feel like yesterday i just got off the plane, I have seen and learned so much! I have grown a greater testimony of my Savior and His Restored Gospel. I have learned much from the Book of Mormon about the restored truths we have today that were lost so long ago. I have learnt to listen to the spirit and gain revelation, I know that through sincere prayer one can know of the truth of the Book of Mormon, I put it to the test, I read through it, pondered on it's teachings, and asked God if it was His word, and the answer came! I know each one of us can do such a thing as that, if we diligently seek Him then we shall find Him. Christ's goal for us is to come to this Earth to learn and grow, receive a mortal body, and learn of Him, make choices according to our agency, and follow Him and receive special blessings through His Authority, to eventually return back to our Celestial Home as an Eternal Family. I testify of these Eternal and Restored truths of Christ to you all, i give you all my best wishes and i will see you again, if not very soon!

Elders Harker and Call teaching English class




No comments:

Post a Comment