Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Received 3/7/16

well this is the week i will no longer be considered a "greenie" to the mission, the end of my second transfer is today but this time we haven't heard if we are being transfered yet, later today hopefully but idk. This week i went on an exchange with Elder Russel and i was assigned to drive the Portland van! wahoo! but only for Wednesday and Thursday.  So its been good, we got to go to Wataburger and eat with Brother Dement and we saw a few "Studio C" Skits at the Derry's House its been a fun week, I even got a package from Home:) I finished a picture i was drawing and a recent convert Brother Olverra gave me a sketchbook to draw in. We have been working really hard with the members as the work has kinda slowed down but i hear that its the norm for Portland. So ya ill upload some picture from the week but i encourage everyone to think "How can you come closer to the Savior?" ask pray and your week with be spiritually uplifted:) -Elder HarKer


Steak and "armadillo legs"
My picture, should I add some color?
 and a jungle cat i found lurking in the grass,
 and our dinner:)

Steak and "armadillo legs" 

My picture, should I add some color?

and a jungle cat i found lurking in the grass,

and our dinner:)

No comments:

Post a Comment