Saturday, March 11, 2017

received on March 6

hello everyone so this week was pretty cool
LUNES- me and my comp was sick, pretty slow day appointments that we had all fell through, knocked doors as back up
MARTES- I went on an exchange with Elder Sheldon while Piscione wasn't feeling well, we also had a zone conference combined with Laredo North Zone mostly to chastize Laredo North zone. visited Zuhayla a permagating investigator of ours. all appointments fell through
MIERCOLES-had district meeting, as well as coordination. English branch coordination fell through as the branch mission leader was a no show. appointments fell thru.
JUEVES-i was able to reserve my 200th ordinance for my ancestors temple work as well as i found some cousins in England. the only info is that they died in the year 1917 in France while they were in their 20s... I remember since I gained a big interest in WWI that 1/3rd of Britain's young men died in WWI a large part never being accounted for dead or alive. and we also had 2 day Mission leadership conference so I was District leader for a 2 days while I was on exchanges with Alonso. most of the appointments in my area fell through and some of his did, we did find Maura an investigator who disappeared, she is still interested!
VIERNES- still on exchanges visited the Garcia family, gave Pres. Garcia a blessing, he was sick
SABADO- back with Elder Piscione, it rained all day, me and Piscione got soaked, during the storm we got a call from the other elders and we returned home for another Exchange with elder Sheldon but this time he was sick. so the other Elders visited Maura. 
DOMINGO- appointments fell thru, I spent my second Sunday in Spanish branch this transfer, I messed the other 2 because of being sick some of the people in English branch were a sight for sore eyes, the Garcia family who I found came to church as well as an old permagating investigator named Jerry was there as well!

Below are a few pictures posted by a sweet member in Laredo during the week:

"Bien agradecida con los misioneros que me visitan cada semana porque siempre me animan a seguir adelante con sus mensajes... y el espritu de siente mรกs, cada vez que vienen... lo quiero mucho! "๐Ÿ˜
"Very thankful with the missionaries who visit me every week because you always encourage me to continue on with your messages... and the spirit of feels more, every time they come... I love you very much! ๐Ÿ˜" 

No comments:

Post a Comment