Tuesday, June 28, 2016

This week in Portland

with Elder Tolman




Well this week was pretty fun, I was in Portland all week with Elder Tolman, We worked super hard, and found a new investigator named Juan! Hes from the valley around McAllen and goes down during the weekends so he said he wants to go to church down there. We have been working a ton with members lately trying to help them out with their missionary work, I found an article by Elder Bednar about missionary work which I'll share below and I'll be sharing it with a few people. 

Last zone pic with President and Sister Maluenda
Then yesterday we kinda were in a rush to do everything so our district leader told us to do everything on the computer today, but big news Our new mission president President Torres is here, and President Maluenda is gone!!! It will be kinda weird going through the change but oh well. But yesterday we got to see an Naval Supply Ship while it was docked and got a tour and after that we helped brother Baily catch a small mullet. 


David A. Bednar's message in the June issue of "The New Era" 

We properly pray for the safety and success of the full-time missionaries throughout the world. And common 
element in many of our prayers is a request that the missionaries will be led to individuals and families who are 
prepared to receive the message of the Restoration. But ultimately it is my responsibility and your responsibility 
to find people for the missionaries to teach. Missionaries are full-time teachers;you and I are full-time finders. And you and I as lifelong missionaries should not be praying for the full-time missionaries to do our
 work!

With Elder Sanchez at a docked Naval Supply Ship

we got to see an Naval Supply Ship
while it was docked and got a tour 
I got my first flat bike tire SO much fun!!!!
and I got a new tie to add to my collection.
15/70 I'm getting there.

we helped brother Baily catch a small mullet.


No comments:

Post a Comment