Monday, January 9, 2017

hello everyone

so again like always I don't have much time but the cool thing that has happened... 
  • well lost my keys while we were biking that was annoying
  •  and we have a meeting with president Torres next week or the week after, 
  • it also got pretty cold here down to 30 with a wind chill of 10 degrees so it was pretty cold biking but I brought gloves haha take that Texas! your pitiful winters cant kill me! 
well, I don't have much time but on a spiritual note I was amazed with the youth here in Laredo, I got to teach about the Godhead (that God the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost are three distinct individuals with the same purpose)(boom that's basically the whole lesson) yesterday to the youth, and I realized at the end of the lesson that some were actually taking notes! notes! I thought that was crazy, like the simplest lesson I taught and these teens had ever learned and they took notes! it just showed me that no matter what is being taught the spirit can still teach us marvelous things if we just listen to the promptings of the Holy Ghost.

well that's pretty much it hope ya'all have a great week!

me in the cold

me and Elder Volcanes
Some Laredo South Elders
posted on the FB page
by a member down there

No comments:

Post a Comment