Monday, January 9, 2017

I'm back (received 1/3/17)

hello everyone and I can see Mexico from my seat right here kinda cool!

I'm back in Laredo for the second time in 2016 and have been here to see 3 different years in Laredo 2015,2016, and 2017 with a big break in between. I got here last Wednesday to my Area of Tres Puntos, its a well known area in the mission so i get to come here and help make it better. 
My comp right now is Elder Volcanes, whose family is from Venezuela, its a big change from Edinburg but its all good, I can handle it! I don't have much time but i will leave you with this

2017 is going to be a great year, and with tradition we all should be making resolutions, achievable goals for this new year, and one I would like to invite others to focus on is an increased attention to scripture reading particularly in the Book of Mormon because it is the evidence of the restoration of Christ's church and priesthood authority on Earth, reading and completing it will bless your life and the lives of those around you as you apply the principals Christ himself teaches us.



 well before I go I'll show ya some pictures
menudo poselo (soup made of cow intestines)
venison tostadas for dinner
venison jerky my folks sent me YUMMMM!!!
and fried gator

the Elizondo familia

the Lozano-carrizales family

and lastly my favorite restaurante you can
eat tacos and look into Mexico from




No comments:

Post a Comment