Monday, October 24, 2016

October 24--Hey

so this week was awesome I don't have much time but Tuesday we had interviews With President Torres, in ENGLISH!!!! That was crazy, he advised me to follow spiritual promptings and personal revelation, and then Saturday I went down to Pharr, to work with Elder Stone.

Like I said don't have time but I will leave y'all with this from 
1 Thessalonians 5


16 Rejoice evermore.
 17 Pray without ceasing.
 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
 19 Quench not the Spirit.
 20 Despise not prophesyings.
 21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
weekly highlights
interviews - had interviews with Pres. Torres Tuesday in ENGLISH! it was weird, He told me to really follow revelation and spiritual promptings
exchanges w/ E. Peacock Thursday went on exchanges with Elder Peacock
exchanges w/ E. Stone Saturday went with Elder Stone one of our Zone leaders to his area
my A1c is 8.0  self explanatory. 
Eating at Texas Roadhouse
left to right E. Gelalich, E. Nelson(of whom through Gramma Lila we are 5th cousins), me,
E. Peacock, Elder Widmer and E. Torres




No comments:

Post a Comment