Monday, December 21, 2015

First Mass Email (sent Dec4)

So, everyone its my fourth week at the MTC. Our schedule is pretty packed with studying Spanish and training for the mission field. We had a pretty cool Thanksgiving. One of the Apostles (Dallin H. Oaks) came and spoke to us, we also participated in a giant service project to help those in need in the intermountain West. 

Its very weird as my companions are from Utah(Roosevelt, Utah) and Boise. Me and my companion from Utah get along better than me and my companion from Boise. I am pretty excited for our Sunday walks though, we get a 40min break on Sunday to walk around the Temple grounds. I'm always scanning the hill sides for deer but the Utahans have driven them up the canyon. 

Getting pretty excited to head to Texas, never been on a plane so that will be a cool experience. This week has been fairly uneventful with spending all our time studying Spanish in the class room. Its so cool because you can feel the blessings around here flow. I'll talk a little bit more next week
-Elder Harker



No comments:

Post a Comment